Samsung SPE-101P Video Encoder
The Samsung SPE-101P Video Encoder Dubai supports in digital data transmission over the network. This device by Samsung Dubai compresses audio and video signals from a single analog camera into digital data. The SPE-101P encoder supports H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG formats for transmission and confirms that the quality is not cooperated. The SPE-101P Video encoder lets you to record live footage in real time at full frame rate and controls attuned PTZ cameras through an RS-422 or RS-485 port. What’s more, the SPE-101P Video Encoder Dubai is completely compatible with Samsung’s license-free Net-I Viewer software which is able to carry network and analog-based devices together onto a single platform for the perfect hybrid solution.
The Samsung SPE-101P Video Encoder Dubai is a compact encoder that allows video from an analog camera to be transmitted over an IP network. This lets users to power cost savings by using their current analog cameras as they upgrade to an IP network-based security solution. The SPE-101P Encoder develops highly effective H.264 compression technology and is ONVIF standard compliant for operation with 3rd-party management platforms.
Samsung SPE-101P Video Encoder Features:
- Maximum Resolution 704 x 480 (4CIF)
- Power over Ethernet Capability
- Ethernet Port / ONVIF Compliant
- 69 x 1.41 x 3.76″
- 251 Lbs. (115 g)
- Vpp / 75 Ω composite CVBS
- Vpp / 75 Ω composite Video In CVBS
- Built-in De-interlacing filter
- Event Trigger Motion detection, video loss
- Remote Control Interfaces RS-422/485
- RS-485 Protocol Samsung-T/E, Pelco-P/D, Panasonic, Honeywell, AD, Vicon, GE, Bosch, Sungjin
- Ethernet RJ-45 (10/100BASE-T)
- 264, MPEG-4, MJPEG Video compression format
- Resolution 704 x 480, 640 x 480, 352 x 240, 320 x 240
- Frame Rate 30 fps (maximum)
- Compression level, target bitrate level control
- 264, MPEG-4: CBR or VBR, MJPEG: VBR Bitrate control method
- Multiple streaming (Up to 10 profiles)
- IPv4, IPv6
There are no reviews yet.