Samsung SSA-PE1202 Lift Access Control
The Samsung SSA-PE1202 Lift Access Control Dubai can control access for up to 384 floors to let employees, residents or official visitors to use an access control card, a fingerprint reader to gain access to an exact floor of a building. By using SSA-PE12202 up to 50,000 users can be registered to use up to 4 reader devices in each lift, whereas non-volatile memory, with 20,000 event buffer volume, can store user and time schedule information in the event of a power loss.
The Samsung SSA-PE1202 which incorporates with the Samsung’s SSA-P4 control panel can also interrelate with video surveillance and interloper alarm systems. It can also be scheduled to limit access by floor or by user, depending on the time of day and timed automatic activation or inactivation of lift floor keys.
26/34 bit Wiegand selectable, the SSA-PE1202 by Samsung Dubai delivers realtime monitoring of lift activity access and alarm status through Samsung’s SAMS software. Samsung Access Management Software lets full administration of the access control system and can deliver detailed reports on card holder activity which can be shipped in Excel or text form for combination with other software packages, e.g. Time & Attendance, ERP or Payroll.
Samsung SSA-PE1202 Lift Access Control Features:
- 12 Floors Lift Access Control Panel
- Controls Up to 384 Floors in a Serial Loop
- (12 floors per Panel, Expandable up to 32 panels)
- Up 50,000 Users and up to 20,000 Event Buffers
- Network Communication via RS-232/422/485 &
- 26/34bit Wiegand switchable
- Integration with SSA-P4xx series Access control panel
- Real-time monitoring of Lift access and alarm status
- on SAMS
- Time schedule setting by Floor or ID
- Support 4 Lift key panels per each Lift
- Remain ID & Event Data and Setting Value
- in case of Electric Outage
- Communication Status via LED Indicator
There are no reviews yet.