Samsung SSA-P401T Intelligent 4 Doors Access Control Panel
The Samsung SSA-P401T Intelligent 4 Doors Access Control Panel Dubai is designed for Up to 50,000 Users and up to 29,500 Event Buffers. The SSA-P401T has Independent 15 Inputs and 15 Outputs including 12ea of 2 Form-C Relay Outputs. It also featured with 4ea Reader Ports (26bit / 34bit Wiegand and 4 / 8bit Burst for PIN).
The Samsung SSA-P401T is a state-of-the-art door access controller device that delivers a high-level security system in a reasonable price, meeting the requirements in the security industry. The SSA-P401T by Samsung Dubai can control access of 2-4 doors with simple management and high-level strength as well as its cheap cost. 15 independent input ports can be used to attach to several devices such as Exit Button, PIR Sensors, Door Contact Sensors, and Window Breakage Sensors to support security.
By connecting to 4 card readers, you can use the SSA-P401T to control the access of the maximum of 4 doors. This controller by Samsung Dubai controls to allow access by reading data from the card reader, and controls the open or close of the door relay and allows you to change other output settings. Upon receiving of an incoming external input signal, it launches an output device such as the relay. This SSA-P401T controller by Samsung Dubai has an independent control system, promising a normal operation regardless of problems on any other systems and, not moving them in the opposite situation.
Samsung SSA-P401T Intelligent 4 Doors Access Control Panel Features:
- Intelligent 4 Doors Access Control Panel
- Up to 50,000 Users and up to 29,500 Event Buffers
- Network Communication via RS-232/422/485 &
- Independent 15 Inputs and 15 Outputs
- including 12ea of 2 Form-C Relay Outputs
- 4ea Reader Ports
- (26bit / 34bit Wiegand and 4 / 8bit Burst for PIN)
- ARM / DISARM Function
- Anti-pass back Function
- Remain ID & Event Data and Setting Value
- in case of Electric Outage
- 2 Men Operation / Duress Mode Function
- Check Supervisory signal from Reader (Cut off check)
- Alarm Event Monitoring on SAMS
- Communication Status via LED Indicator